Bilingual speech pathology services for children aged 0 to 15 years
Services for children who need support with speech, phonology, language, literacy and stuttering. Services are available in English and in French for children aged 0 to 15 years.
I love language and words and I want to share that gift with others so they can engage, connect and communicate. I also like to have fun and to think of games that support communication, language and speech. Play is powerful form of learning and forms the basis of my intervention with children.
The clinic specialises in:
NOW YOU'RE TALKING SPEECH PATHOLOGY
352D Cambridge street
0423 60 68 69
- Speech/articulation, including CAS (Childhood Apraxia of Speech/Dyspraxia).
- Early intervention: pre-verbal communication skills, play skills and early language development.
- Receptive and expressive language difficulties for children aged up to 12 years: vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure,
narrative skills, comprehension and verbal reasoning.
- Literacy and pre-literacy difficulties: phonological awareness, reading and spelling difficulties.
- Central auditory processing difficulties.
- Attention related difficulties.
- Speaking English as a second language.
- Learning difficulties.
- Disability and developmental delays.
- Written expression, e.g. writing a report for school.
Contact the clinic on 0423 606 869 to discuss your child's needs and the services offered.