Now You're Talking Speech Pathology provides the following services:
- Individual assessment of speech, language, stuttering, literacy and communication difficulties in English and/or in French.
- Individual or small group therapy sessions.
- Online services.
- Liaison and consultation with other caregivers and professionals (e.g. teachers, day care workers, occupational therapists, GP's, physiotherapists, psychologists, etc).
- Assessment for referral into a Language Development Centre (LDC).
- Parent workshops and information sessions (individual or group).
- Professional development for teachers and day care staff.
Referrals are not required and you can contact the clinic directly for enquiries on 0423 60 68 69 or via email at email@example.com.
- HiCaps available.
- Medicare's Chronic Disease Management Plan (previously known as Enhanced Primary Care). Eligibility criteria apply.
- Health funds provide rebates through their ancillary cover. Contact your health fund to determine which cover you have and the amount claimable.