Now You're Talking Speech Pathology provides the following services:
- Individual assessment of speech, language, stuttering, literacy and communication difficulties in English and/or in French.
- Individual or small group therapy sessions.
- Provision of resources or recommendations for home practice.
- Parent information and consultation.
- Liaison and consultation with other caregivers and professionals (e.g. teachers, day care workers, occupational therapists, GP's, physiotherapists, psychologists, etc).
- Assessment for referral into a Language Development Centre (LDC).
- Parent workshops and information sessions (individual or group).
- Professional development for teachers and day care staff.
Referrals and rebates:
Referrals are not required and you can contact the clinic directly for enquiries on 0423 60 68 69 or via email at email@example.com.
- Medicare's Chronic Disease Management Plan (previously known as Enhanced Primary Care). Eligibility criteria apply.
- Health funds provide rebates through their ancillary cover. Contact your health fund to determine which cover you have and the amount claimable.